2019/2020 Season (Effective September 15, 2018)
Rates below are for 7 nights starting and ending at noon.
2 people per week: $17,000 ($,8500/person/week)
3 people per week: $18,000 ($6,000/person/week)
4 people per week: $19,000 ($4,750/person/week)
5 people per week: $20,000 ($4,000/person/week)
6 people per week: $21,000 ($3,500/person/week)
A 15% sur-charge is added for any major holiday week.
For more than 7 nights: divide price by 7 and multiply by the number of nights.
For less than 7 nights: divide price by 7 and multiply by the number of nights, add 10% surcharge for less than 5 nights (3 nights minimum).
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR CHARTER
- All gourmet meals on board… You will receive a CHARTER INFORMATION/PREFERENCE SHEET to outline your personal preferences for both food and drinks.
- ￼Bar: Standard brands of liquor and international wines.
- ￼Fuel: For 20 hours of running time (normal running time is less than 15 hours to circumnavigate the islands).
- ￼Water-sports: Snorkeling, SUP (stand-up paddle boarding), water-skiing, tubing, kneeboarding, kayaking, resort and certified scuba diving (5 dives/week/ person).
- ￼Government taxes: $45.00 per cruise + $4.00 per person/per day.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Open Water Certification SCUBA Course.
- ￼Champagne and vintage wines (they will be aboard at cost upon request).
- ￼Any food or liquor consumed on shore and shore excursions including taxis.
- ￼Gratuity (usually 10-20% of charter fee) As in the hospitality industry, gratuities are greatly appreciated and are split between the 2 crew members.
Rates are current as of date above and are subject to change. View a sample CONTRACT and reserve your charter aboard Motor Yacht McGregor III.